Frequently asked questions:
Where the heck did the name Jen & Berries come from?
As a kid, my family went camping all over the New England area and one of our trips was to Vermont, where we visited the Ben & Jerry's factory. They thought it would be fun to play off of my name. It stuck!
How fast will I get my polishes?
Typically, my polishes are made to order and turnaround is 3-5 business days before shipping. If the polish is a pre-order, the product page will make this abundantly clear but this will typically be 2-3 weeks before shipping.
How do I care for my nail polish?
- Keep it in a cool, dry place away from constant sunlight.
- If you notice any separation or pigments or after time, a good shake will put things in order.
- Over time, your polish may thicken. Should this happen, use a few drops of polish thinner (not acetone or alcohol, which can ruin your polish!)
- Allow your polish to come to room temperature before using if it arrives during cold months.
- Keep it away from open flames and refrain from eating it.
Can I return my polish if I don't like it?
I do my best to ensure product listings and photos are as accurate as possible. Due to the nature of the products I make, general returns are not accepted; however, customer service is a high priority for me, so please contact me if you have any issues or concerns.
What if my polish arrives broken?
Send a photo to me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours for review.
Can I stock your polish?
Please contact me for wholesale pricing.